Happy Snow Day!!! We got almost 10”!!!! So much snow!! Living off grid means we plow our own roads. My hubs filmed some of what that looks like today—which is awesome! I’ve always wanted to film it but have been too scared lol. Also—my dishwasher arrived!!! After hand washing dishes for years, I’m so excited and grateful for this huge upgrade!!! Off grid can have modern amenities (our cabin will have it all haha) and I’m so excited to gain several hours of my day back with this dishwasher! Which is running on solar power!!
- Bonnie BarlowOmg lots snow
- Rachel McCash CroninBonnie Barlow yes!!! School was cancelled haha It took Todd from about 9:30am to 3pm to finish plowing!!
- Els Vleugels SoxmanWe got 8 inches I am surprised you only got 10
- Tasha Marie MariettaJealous! In MI we just had a big snow storm a week ago or so. Now this week we’re above 35 most days.Here I have a photo shoot sat. Praying for a snowy shoot. But my odds are low it’s looking like!
- Rachel McCash CroninTasha Marie Marietta oh man I’ll trade haha! I’m so ready for spring!!
- Angela Breeden GiraviThat dishwasher is the coolest!!
- Mary ElizabethSo fun!
- Diana Grover LarsenTell me about the dishwasher.