Challenging experiences guide you to who you are meant to be. Cronin Mountain is growing up!! And so are we. Exciting new partnerships to announce soon!! I’m feeling so grateful right now. I never knew how challenging it would be to buy raw mountain property and build a homestead. Those of you who follow me on IG saw some raw testimonial last night when I couldn’t take a bath. It’s a different lifestyle but it seems to be the PERFECT FIT for forcing me to grow in all the areas required for me to leap into who I’m meant to be. Do you ever feel that way with the challenges in your life? Tell me how a challenge guided you closer to your true self👇🏼
- Handlebar Henry When I was bitten in the face in 1981 I became Handlebar Henry-
- Rachel McCash Cronin Handlebar Henry wow!!! I had no idea!! I thought you always had your mustache + beard!!!
- Handlebar Henry 38 years..6 feet
- Handlebar Henry I will write more thorough explanation soon. I am doing an experiment right now..using a Raspberry Pi computer (that I put together..it’s about the size of a pack of cards)..running it through my big screen tv. More later. If you are curious do a search on Raspberry Pi.
- Rachel McCash Cronin Handlebar Henry oh I know raspberry pi!! My husband uses them for all sorts of things and projects. Very cool!!
- Handlebar Henry Rachel McCash Cronin Yes..this tells me a lot about your husband..he knows of these. I suspected he might. In my case I have a few of the older ones..the one I was using last night was a newer more robust (for last of a better word) one.