Tried my hands out on line drying for the first time in my life and I’m OBSESSED! Though our washer/dryer combo does DRY, there truly is something meditative about line drying. It somehow feels more complete to do this knowing the water that washed them came from our own creek. Pretty sure I’ve spent several prior lifetimes where this was the norm. #newworld#offgrid#offgridhomesteading
- Susan Kemer My husband says it is the ozone that leaves the wonderful smell. I miss my clothes line 🙁
- Active NowNicole Rogers The clothes always smell fresher line dried
- Kenneth McDade I love the fresh smell of line drying.
- Active NowCaitlyn Smith Line drying for the win! ? I’m experiencing my very first year without a clothesline and it’s terrible! ? Can’t wait to move and get it back!
- Mark Bore My mom always hung laundry out on the line
- Handlebar Henry When I was young this was a common practice.
- Maja Geddings And the sun removes any stains and yellowing so it’s a win win ????
- Daria Ellington Smells great, is gentler on clothes and makes whites whiter too!