Tonight, I told a different kind of bedtime story. Tonight, I shared with my boys exactly why school is cancelled and why we will be staying up on our land for the next 16 days. I talked about a virus that came from China that makes people cough, and we need to stay up here to stay safe. I look out at the city and hope everyone is prepared. We definitely are and for that, I feel so grateful.
The world is in a transition period right now. It’s unsettling but it’s what I volunteered for. It’s what my kids volunteered for. And if you are reading this, it’s what YOU volunteered for too.
The earth has been in trouble for a long time. Which is why there is such a huge rise in lightworkers, conscious creators, starseeds, and others waking up and answering the call to help.
I’ve spent countless hours researching and feel very aware of the virus situation, the CCP’s continuous lies and why the world is responding the way that it is (and rightly so if my sources are correct and I believe they are).
If you are struggling with this situation, know you are not alone.
It’s been an emotional roller coaster for me balancing preparedness with finances and again feeling extremely grateful for my husband during this time. His job is considered essential, he received all his “essential” paperwork to travel if needed and is still working—which I realize is an extreme privilege at this time. I’m also still able to work, but with my kids both at home, it’s definitely something I fit in the nooks and crannies of my day and no where near part time. Which again, I’m grateful for the flexibility and grateful to still be receiving weekly paychecks despite stepping way back to be with my family.
What I do know is the sun will rise. Things will get better and this situation won’t last forever. I know that more and more are banning together, helping each other and making the best choices to stay healthy and safe. If you need someone to talk to, I’m here! We are all in this together and WWG1, WGA 💗💗💗
- Nikie Gerber <3 <3
- Lauren Granado WWG1WGA! 💕💕💕
- Melissa McCash Was this a text message?
- Rachel McCash Cronin Melissa McCash what do you mean? I just typed it here on FB 💗💯
- Sarah Runge Rachel McCash Cronin ya we got it too. Phone alert.
- Ptan Rua Melissa everyone got an alert that popped up on their phones that said this same
Message. It’s similar to a text, but only for emergencies. Same thing happens with things like an amber alert or flash flood warning, etc.
- Rachel McCash Cronin Melissa McCash ohhhhhh now I know what you mean haha my screenshot!! Yes, it was an emergency alert sent to my phone last night 🙌🏻
- Brook Nuttall I’m glad to hear that others are telling their kids the truth and educating them on the situation. I also spent time with my kids educating them on how to stay safe from the virus and the world’s condition.
My job was deemed as an essential service, and so I have to go to work. I wish that I could stay home like everyone else.
I have tons of projects at home that I would love to have the free time to accomplish.
The industry I am in, doesn’t get much attention from the media or average person. Everyone thinks of the doctors, police, grocery stores, government, military, firemen, educators, etc. but few remember that there are 1000’s of us keeping the world safe by keeping your worst nightmare locked in their cells (jails and prisons) so that they can’t continue hurting and killing others.
I am grateful for the work, but I sure wish that I could stay home sometimes.
- Jessica Kish Woke up to the message this morning too. There was a lot of traffic still going by and then it died. Thankfully we can still go out to hike and such. Otherwise we would die being stuck in the house.
- Rachel McCash Cronin Haha and we got a reminder this morning too 🤔
- Caylee Nichole Papineau Wow is that your view? Beautiful!
- Rachel McCash Cronin Caylee Nichole Papineau yes, this is our city view side. We have both city + mountain views!! We definitely favor our mountain views though haha
- Caylee Nichole Papineau Lucky! I love the mountains 💕 I moved last year from Virginia to Florida, I miss it so much 😫
- Rachel McCash Cronin Caylee Nichole Papineau beautiful!!!
- Katie Maj This is so beautiful thank you for sharing. I couldn’t agree more.🌈