Cronin Mountain is an officially submitted as FILM LOCATION!!! For years I worked exclusively in the entertainment industry and know I’m still connected to many of my Sundance and film industry friends!! If you are in need of a gorgeous mountain or forest film location, contact the Colorado Film Commission!! There are many incentives for filming in Colorado. So excited to see what films might call our property the perfect setting! Bring on the fantasy, sci-fi, historical, survival or true stories!! I personally have always thought the movie version of Skyrim would be perfect here!!
- Alicia K HardimonCongratulations!!!
- Nicole RogersYour location is SO perfect for a movie too! Yay! So exciting
- Marissa BlackmanFreaking awesome
- Sonali TinsleyI’m so excited for you!
- Natalie HurtI’m literally going to recommend your place for every project I’m on lol. It’s so gorgeous.
- Mia DidlotI want to live there
- Rachel McCash CroninMia Didlot I’ll keep you posted on our lodging!!! Biz plan almost done and we may have long term lots—not sure yet
- Rachel McCash CroninMia Didlot secret is safe!!!
- Soki WrightThat’s so cool. Congratulations! Absolutely perfect scenic location for sure.
- Laurie Sullivan-HellmannCongrats! It’s a perfect and beautiful backdrop for any movie!
- Rachel M CaminitaOmg how amazing
- Seraphina AhernNice id love to be in the film lol
- Loni GeeEmily Bennett
- Robin AnnFantastic!!!
- Taylor StokesTotally perfect for Skyrim haha
- Tom SmokoffPlease keep me updated too. I have a few friends that are looking for property to build a retreat. I’m envisioning us building fully self sustainable houses. We have the suppliers, technology with experience in the build design of solar, wind, and general construction. I was involved in a project just before covid-19 emerged where we built the first fully self sustainable off grid tiny house that created it’s own water and power.
- Rachel WatsonEugene Hawkins if you ever want to film in Colorado. Our place is maybe 30 min from here