Calling all bridge engineers in CO!!! We had our well meeting yesterday for tomorrow’s drilling appointment and apparently he believes our little bridge over the creek is not strong enough for a 65,000 lb well rig. We need a bridge engineer to come out and stamp that our bridge can handle the weight of a well rig or provide a temporary support that we can put under the bridge to handle the few seconds of pressure when the rig drives over the bridge. We pushed our appointment out a week to give us time to get this done. We are hiring this ASAP!!!! Please let me know if you have any bridge engineer connections!!
- Mark BoreYou need to contact a Civil/Structural engineer
- Alexandra KoganI have a guy. I think his home assessments are about $200-300, not sure what he would charge for a bridge.
- Rachel McCash CroninAlexandra Kogan that’s awesome!!! We were asked to get a “stamp”. He offers a stamp of approval or something like it? What’s his contact info? Thank you so much!
- Steven Dalei’m not a bridge engineer, but he’s got a good point.
- Donnie Ray
- Michael T HooverHow did it go?